Our peering policy is built around common sense and should not come as a surprise for anyone.
We apply some common rules and policies on new and existing peering sessions:
- We will only peer with public ASNs.
- MD5 is supported and preferred.
- We require contact info to a NOC and the team responsible for peering.
- Prefixes more specific than /24 (IPv4) or /48 (IPv6) will be filtered.
- Peer shall not point a default route and/or static routes towards AS41753.
- Peer shall not advertise prefixes learnt from other peers.
- Peer shall not advertise AS41753 prefixes to other peers.
- Peer shall use the peering session(s) for all traffic destined towards the AS41753 network.
- When peering at multiple locations we will adhere to hot-potato routing.
- We take liberty in shutting down peering sessions, both temporarily and permanently, should we feel the need for it (for instance flapping sessions).
- We reserve the right not to peer if you are a downstream customer of one or several of our existing peering partners.
This policy is a guideline and we do not guarantee that a peering session will be established even if the above requirements are met. That said, please feel free to send us an e-mail if you have any questions or if you would like to establish a peering session.